ASCE presents nearly 100 Society awards every year, recognizing civil engineers who advance the profession either through achievement or published papers.
The most recent Society awards are:
• Shideh Dashti, Ph.D., A.M.ASCE, with the 2018 Arthur Casagrande Professional Development Award
• Bruce R. Ellingwood, Ph.D., P.E., F.SEI, Dist.M.ASCE, NAE, with the 2017 Alfredo Ang Award on Risk Analysis and Management of Civil Infrastructure
• Richard J. Finno, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, M.ASCE, with the 2018 Ralph B. Peck Award
• Dimitrios C. Konstantakos, P.E., M.ASCE, with the 2018 Martin S. Kapp Foundation Engineering Award
• Steven L. Kramer, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, with the 2018 H. Bolton Seed Medal
• Elon Musk, A.M.ASCE, with the 2018 Columbia Medal